Monday, February 24, 2014

Baby on Process

Wedding came and now we're serious on conceiving.  My immigrant application to Canada is on process and hubby will not let me leave until we got pregnant.  On February 1, 2013 we had our first visit on my new OB in UST.  I had my TVS and luckily I have an idea what dominant follicle is and what is it all about if it's visible during the TVS, thank you to this forum I joined, I learned a lot from the sissies there.  :)  Hubby is requested by the OB to have his sperm analysis to check if everything is okay with him and thank God nothing to work out on him.

When I got the result of my TVS, I found out that I have a dominant follicle on my left ovary and the right is still polycystic.  Before I have my OB read it for me, I know that she will schedule or baby dance anytime.  True enough, she advised us to BD on February 5, 6, 7 and have my TVS again on Saturday.  While reading the result, remarks said that I have fluid in my cul-de-sac which is a good news because I am ovulating on my own.  :)   Our OB advised us to wait until the 22nd of February as I am expecting my AF to come on that date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment