Tuesday, September 16, 2014

BABY STUFF

Before anything else, I just want to share with you guys that I accidentally told my husband our baby's gender!  Honestly, it just slipped my tongue when I was showing him the 3D photo of my friend's baby.  :D

On topic, we started buying stuff for our baby girl last weekend (btw, I bought some on my 6th month, yet they're not included in the photo). ☺  All I have in mind is to buy the basic necessities for our baby like sleeveless, short sleeves and long sleeves tie sides, shorts, pajamas, booties and mittens.  We even bought her going home outfit (I'm really excited to see her wearing it, which matches her swaddle blanket). ☺

Checking out on cribs, I was told by my sister not to buy expensive crib since it can only be used until 2 years of age.  We looked for a crib which is less than 10k only and I still cannot decide which one to buy since I don't have an idea what to consider on buying it. 

Sharing you the things we've bought last Sunday. ☺  My husband wants the crib photo attached here.


No comments:

Post a Comment