Sunday, October 26, 2014

Peyton's Baby Shower

I am so excited to blog about Peyton's baby shower last Saturday organized by my girlfriends! :)  Who would have thought that these ladies would make an effort to pull this off? ☺

My best friend Rhea who is working in HotelH2O sponsored the venue.  Not to mention, we appreciate our Aqua Supreme room with its aquarium of course, because it is really relaxing.  Added to that is the bed which is very comfy!  Thank you to my generous "bru" though kinda sad because she wasn't able to join us due to her work but then, super thanks! ☺

While Anna, who we considered as the "punong abala" in preparing this shower took the creativity out of herself and believe me, my mom is sending her kudos for the wonderful decorations!  We (yes, I was somehow included in the planning) decided to bring our own pica-pica to share.

Our baby Peyton is very lucky to have her titas around who love her so dearly.  She's very thankful as I am for having my berries!  Sharing the photos taken last Saturday. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment