Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Planning for Peycie's baptism

I am not OC in other things, but when it comes to preparing an event, I want everything organized.  Here are some of the details of our little angel's christening:

Date: January 25, 2015

Church
Our Lady of Fatima Parish - Meralco Village, Lias, Marilao Bulacan
This is where my husband baptized.  We opted to have our little one christened here because the priest who blessed me that I'll conceive soon is the parish priest of this church.  It's just sad that he only does baptism during ordinary day :'(

Venue
St. Joseph House of Serenity - Malhacan, Meycauayan, Bulacan
We decided to have the reception done here since it is near the church and the facility is huge and pleasant.

Caterer
GJ's Catering
They were our caterer in our wedding and I can say that the taste of their food was impressive.  So why not avail their service the second time around? ☺

Photographer
King Ignacio
King is my husband's friend who lives nearby our house.  He did some shots during our wedding in Dec 2013 and I can tell that he was great!
 
Souvenirs
Cherub Clay Accessories
Looking for a souvenir is kinda difficult. I need to scout different blogs, however I didn't see any.  Eager I am to find something cute, I ended up having a polymer clay fridge magnet as giveaways for guests.

iPrints
Since I wanted a personalized souvenir for the sponsors, I got the cute notepads for Ninongs and Ninangs from them.  Cute, personalized and affordable!

Dress
I got her baptismal dress from Landmark while the reception dress is from Periwinkle. :)

1 comment:

  1. Miabambinaboutique.com is proficient for dresses in design industry and in this universe. We are giving baptism dresses, communion dresses, first communion dress and blossom young lady dress.

    ReplyDelete