Monday, July 13, 2015

Review on Baby Can Read

I remember when my niece was less than a year old, my cousin and aunts used to play classical music because as they say, it helps the baby's brain to develop.  There's no harm in trying, however I wasn't able to do this to my daughter.  Instead, I looked for learning materials to be used for my little one that we will both enjoy using.

I stumbled on Mommy Kat's blog ( Hi Mommy Kat! :D ) and found her Baby Can Read post.  Like her, I read first the reviews before purchasing and true enough that there are a lot of people who are against on this product.  Lazy to look for another learning materials, and I still believed that this program is effective with the help of parents or anyone who is willing to study with the baby.

Bought from @ohbabyph (IG account)


Fast forward to using the materials, I must say that this program is really effective.  In 2 weeks straight that she watched the starter video, she already recognizes the words Hi, arms up, cats, dog, mouth, eyes, gorilla, elephant, nose and other words included in the video!  By the way, she was only 7 months and 3 weeks when she got the perfect score! No there's no scoring on this one, what I mean is, she picked all the correct words.  Sad part is, I can't upload her video due to my slow internet connection.

Though this is kinda expensive, I considered buying the Baby Can Read as an investment.  I even asked my hubby that when I'm already in Canada, to please continue teaching Peycie using these learning materials whenever he has free time because I can see her interest in studying.

2 comments:

  1. hi sis!! how much yan? Thanks !! Excited to try it too. y maraming against sa book ? thankss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sis! I bought it for P3990 inclusive of courier fee. Some moms are not convinced kasi hindi "daw" effective sa babies nila. Maybe they rely on the materials alone lang and not reviewing with their babies.

      Delete