Monday, December 26, 2016

VISAS on HAND

There's nothing more exciting than knowing that my husband and little girl received their visas last week!  One of the best Christmas gifts ever!  I thought their application will be approved in February next year, yet God knows how frustrated I am for being alone in this Holiday Season!

Sharing with you their application timeline:

May 17th - Application received by CIC
June 7th - Acknowledgement Receipt from CIC
July 26th - Sponsor's Approval
July 29th - CEM received their application/Acknowledgement Receipt 2
Sept 11th - Medical Request
Sept 15th - Medical Exam
Dec 7th    - Decision made on E-CAS
Dec 12th -  Passport Request

Dec 14th - Passport submission to VFS
Dec 16th - Application approved on MyCIC Account
Dec 22nd - Visas on hand

Everyone at work is excited to meet them, some of them offered me a ride to fetch the husband and the little girl at the airport.  How kind of these people!

My only wish for those who are apart from their families is for them to be reunited soon.  I know how hard it is to be away and I admire all of them for being strong facing all the struggles that came or coming their way!  Just keep in mind, GOD NEVER FAILS!


No comments:

Post a Comment