Thursday, January 11, 2018

Welcome 2018

2017 was a blast!!! Husband arrived in January and got a job in a month, I was able to go back to the Philippines in August to pick up my daughter and had a sweet escape from the snowy land and most importantly and the highlight of my 2017... my family is now complete! How great is that???😊


My heart is full of joy having my family with me now.  The thing that I was praying for 2 years ago has finally come.  Husband and I have a good job and Pey is loving the day care, what else could I ask for?  (A second baby maybe? LOL just kidding)😊

Now, husband and I are looking forward to more  adventures as a family once winter is over!  I can't wait to enroll Pey too in karate or ballet class and see how she'll enjoy it.  I hope I could write more too this year!

See you around!😉

No comments:

Post a Comment