Friday, July 25, 2014

4-5 months preggy experience

We had our check-up last July 3, 2014 and also had CAS (Congenital Anomaly Scan) on that day.  I was happy seeing our little one on the monitor but disappointed on the other hand.  Disappointed because the OB-Sonologist was not even telling what he had seen, he didn't even talk while performing the procedure.  What made me nervous was when he focused on our baby's heart for a while.  I was scared that there was a problem.  Gladly after seeing the result of the CAS, there was nothing written in the remarks that I should worry about.

Baby was in breech position when we had our ultrasound that's why we were not able to know the gender.  For me, as long as our baby is normal and healthy, I cannot ask for more. ☺

By the way, the night of the same day, I felt his/her very first kicks. This was the most wonderful feeling in the world!  I swear!  Now that our baby kicks or moves often, I can't help but smile everytime I feel it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment