Monday, September 8, 2014

We're on 3rd trimester!

Thank you Lord and we are on our last trimester! We just turned 28 weeks last Saturday and guess what?  We've seen our Baby Eggnog in our 4D ultrasound.  I wanna cry while looking at him/her at the monitor.  I know the gender already, however since hubby doesn't want to know, I just support him by not telling him.  LOL 

By the way, let me share with you our experience at World Of My Baby.  The service was superb!   Staff and sonologist were very accommodating.  Though it's kinda out of way, because they are located in Ortigas (and we're from Makati/Bulacan), specifically at The Podium, but everything was worth it.  Let me share you one of our Baby Eggnog's photos. ☻

Isn't he/she the cutest?  Everybody in the house can't get enough of this cute photo!  Baby got the cheeks and nose from daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment