Monday, November 3, 2014

Breastfeeding

We are  36 weeks & 3 days and our little boo will come out soon!  As a mother, I want the best for my baby.  I strongly believe that I can produce milk and I can feed our Baby Peyton.  I even asked my OB to prescribe me a malunggay supplement, however, she did not allow me to take one unless I am already breastfeeding.  Obedient I am, I just followed what she said because she knows better. As per her explanation, the supply of breast milk depends on the demand of the baby (insert Economics subject here, LOL).  If baby will continuously latch, it will indicate the body that it has to produce more milk. I can eat food with malunggay, but "no no" for the supplement for a while. 

If I'll be lucky, I want to breastfeed her up to 6 months. Planning of breastfeeding in a long run will require me to invest a good electric breast pump, but for now I will be using my manual breast pump given by my loving sister. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment