Thursday, November 6, 2014

Her heart rate at 160 above

We were scheduled for check-up yesterday with our Endocrinologist and OB-Gyne.  Endo checked my thyroid levels, FBS and CBC as well as my Urinalysis and she was happy with the result.  She was still reminding me to watch over my diet as the baby may got bigger on the later part of pregnancy.  She will be out of the country on the 19th of November to end of the month and it only means that she will not be around 'til my due date.  Yesterday was my last check-up with her and will only wait for the delivery. ☺

With my OB, she checked baby's heart rate using the Doppler.    Usually, she will only check it for a minute or less, but yesterday was different.  She checked it longer because based on her, Peyton's heart beats more than 160 per minute.  Normal heart rate for baby is 110-160.  Contrary to what she said earlier that we will have the ultrasound on my 38th week, she gave me a request for BPS to double check if our lil boo's heart rate won't change and if my AF is still normal.

After having my ultrasound, her heart was beating 153 which is pretty normal and my AF is still at 12.  We returned to our OB's clinic and show her the result.  She gave me the admitting order already in case I'll give birth anytime.  The funny thing is, actually not so funny (LOL), I cannot remember where did I put the admitting order.  Oh memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment