Tuesday, January 20, 2015

First Time Mom

I'm sooo addicted to my Baby Peycie and didn't have a chance to blog.  Being a first time mom is not easy.  I thank my mom and mother-in-law in assisting me and teaching me on how to take care of a newborn child.  :)  I enjoy being a hands-on mom, to the point that I don't wanna go back to work!  I personally give her a bath, feed her (I failed in breastfeeding, I breastfed her only for 2 weeks and after that she doesn't want to latch anymore *sad*, I tried to pump however I can only produce less than 2 oz, which did not satisfy her every feed). 

The day comes that I have to get back to work.  This is really a big adjustment.  Peycie started to change her sleeping time on her way to 2nd month.  "Seriously anak, kung kailan na papasok si mommy?"  She usually sleep between 4:00a.m. to 6:00a.m.  and we need to leave the house by 6:30a.m. 

Our daily routine (when I got back to work)

7:00 a.m. - Leave the house
8:30a.m. to 5:30 p.m. - Office
8:00 p.m. - Arrive home
10:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. - Hubby will take care of Peycie, while I will sleep for my 1:00 a.m. shift. *LOL*
1:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. - Hele and crying time for baby.
4:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. - Her sleeping time
6:00 a.m. - Wash and sterilize her bottles, fix ourselves for work

Recently, my dad-in-law wakes up at 3:30 a.m. and if Peycie is still up, he will voluntarily get her from me so I can still sleep.  I can't thank him enough for sacrificing his sleep!

I admit, I miss our lifestyle back then when we were only two, but I couldn't be more happier seeing and having our cute little baby with us!  Yes, it is kinda tiring and exhausting but these are worth it! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment