Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentine's Date the cheap way!

Alright, I'm not fan of celebrating the Valentine's day and so my husband.  We usually eat out during ordinary days and preferred to just stay home on Valentine's day. But on the day itself, we went to Bambang to buy a nebulizer for my mom.  Since hubby graduated from Mapua High which was located near the area during the 90s, he knows the best canteen or our so-called "carinderia" around.  Believe it or not, he took me to Chades Tapsilogan for our valentine's lunch date. 

I know my husband, he will not bring me to a place that will embarrass him.  Yes, the tapsilog and the lechon rice are to die for! Seriously, they're the best!  Sadly, I wasn't able to take picture of the food.  I posted the menu on my fb account, just to let my friends know that I am not picky and can eat anywhere, but what surprised me was my friends have been to Chades before! Haha  Here's the print screen:



Compliment received from my husband:  "Sarap mo talagang asawa, swerte ko, kahit saan game ka!"  For only Php260, our tummies were very satisfied!   

 On the other side of the story, he sent bouquet of roses in my office prior the Valentine's day. :)

 
Spread L♥VE not only the 14th of February, express it everyday. ☺


2 comments: