Thursday, April 16, 2015

Have you ever been thankful for having your husband?

This was the question I asked myself when I heard my bestfriend 's life story.   She's currently in a situation that only her and her partner can solve.  Going back, have I been thankful for having my husband?  Of course YES!  As I always say to him, I might not be the typical woman who usually do the PDA-thing, but that does not mean that I don't love him! 

Way before I met him, he's known for being a happy-go-lucky man.  A man who spends nights in a bar instead of sleeping, plays basketball like a teenager, plays playstation like a kid.  He is still the same except from having night-out with friends.

When I was still single, I always pray to God to give me a partner who will understand and accept me for who I am.  And yes, He gave me Edward.  The man who loves everything in me including my imperfections.  I am very thankful for having him in my life!  There's no word to perfectly describe how great he is for being my husband and a father to our daughter.



To you my dearest Daddy, thank you for loving me and Peycie unconditionally.  I know it will be hard for both of us to live separately, but I believe that we can make it work!  Thank you for your support. I love you very very very much!

3 comments:

  1. You're both lucky to have each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for my twins & my super patient partner!

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys will always be guys. Like the concept with grapes, they take time to mature. I don't have a husband yet but I'm happy to have my boyfriend now.

    ReplyDelete