Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sweet Potato!

I bet all mothers are very excited to witness their babies eating their first solid food! Prior our little girl's 6th month, I bought her a booster seat to train Peycie the proper way to sit while eating and to have her join in our meal. 

Before sharing how it went, let me tell you why I chose booster seat over high chair.  Reading some reviews, most moms prefer to use booster seat simply because it's space saver and personally, I feel it safer than the high chair.

Peycie's first solid food is sweet potato.  We steamed it, mashed and mixed it with little milk and water and in all fairness to her, she loved it!  We had her tried it for a week, potato on the next and we are now introducing her the banana. :) 



She liked the mashed sweet potato though it doesn't show in her pictures because she just woke up. Hehe ☺

Happy feeding! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment