Thursday, May 14, 2015

Cheesecake, etc review

Last Monday, I was really excited to go home and celebrate our baby's 6th month.  Yes, Peycie is 6 months already!  How time flies!

Cake takes a big role in any celebration.  We bought one for our little darling at Cheesecake etc.  What makes me decide to buy in their shop? Well, there are only 2 known bakeshops along Banawe, Cake 2 Go or Cheesecake etc.  Since I want to try their "famous Choco Dome" which is unfortunately not available when we dropped by in their store, we ended up buying their Black Top Cookie (I'm not sure of the name though). 

I asked the lady if she could put greetings on top of the cake and said yes.  It took us 15-20 minutes to wait (too long, I know).  Out of nowhere, when we were about to pay, this lady said "ma'am, umabot pa pala po kayo sa discount namin sabi po ng kasamahan ko, 30% po, pero ngayon lang po yun ma'am"  She's alone in the store, by the way.  So I replied "oh, ok!", but then I feel something different, there's something happened that's why she extended the discount.  I didn't bother checking the cake while we were still at the store.  Inside the car, I asked my husband to open it as I am having a bad feeling.  And to our surprise, here how it looks:

Can you read Peycie's name?!

I was really, really, really disappointed!  She should have told me that she cannot do it and I would probably understand!  I am so upset because I want a nice cake for our baby!  Well, damage has been done and that will be my FIRST AND LAST purchase from them. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is so sad sis. Dapat pinacheck nya sau ung cake after adding the greetings like goldilocks and red ribbon is doing bago nya binigay sau. How much did you pay? Out of the 30% discount?

    --

    nhengswonderland,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( Kaya nga kinabahan na ko sis nung hindi nya pina check. We paid P695. Pinag practice-an ata ni ate. ;(

      Delete