Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Safety First

How important it is traveling with your baby using the car seat?  First, it is really advisable to use a car seat for your baby's safety inside the car.  Second, it is more convenient to you and your baby.  In our country, we are not obliged to buy and use a car seat, but in other countries it is mandatory.  We love road trips and long drive and this is one of my baby's must haves.

The moment Peycie is buckled up and her dad start driving, in less than 2 minutes her eyes are already droopy.  ☺  I'm just lucky that our little one also loves traveling and she only vomited once.  Here are some of her photos in her car seat:




 
 
Take note that car seats have expiration, who would have thought that they expire? They can only be used 6 to 10 years.  If you have or you'll buy one, check the bottom of the car seat to check the expiration (applies for Graco).

So moms, if you have a car and loves traveling with your baby, don't take any chances and buy one.  Safety first!

P.S. Don't forget to read the instructions carefully. ☺

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you sis regarding the "law" about car seats in other country.
    Call me irresponsible, but we don't have a car seat. :D
    My daughter hates being placed in a car seat. I tried putting her on my sis in law's car seat and she kept on crying. As in gusto nya karga sya. Good luck naman sa bigat ng anak ko. :D
    I know my daughter, and she'd definitely cry out loud if i put her on the car seat and secure her with a seat belt. hehe!

    GOod thing, we rarely go outside and if we do, super lapit lang. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once carry my baby from Subic to Manila, nakaka ngawit sis! There are babies nga na uncomfortable sa car seat. Pillow na lang para hindi masyadong nakaka ngawit sis and sa likod lagi ng car para mas safe. :)

    ReplyDelete